This mouthwatering recipe for leftover roast turkey thigh also works well in an oriental style salad or stir-fry.
- Half tbsp vegetable oil for greasing
- 300g leftover roast turkey thigh, shredded
- 240g bottle of hoisin or plum sauce
- 20 Chinese pancakes, or 8 large tortilla wraps
- 1 cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 4–6 spring onions, top and tailed, and cut into shards
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6 and lightly grease a baking sheet with the oil.
- Mix the shredded turkey with half a bottle of hoisin sauce and spread over the baking sheet evenly.
- Bake in the oven for around 20–25 mins, turning once, until crispy. Serve wrapped in pancakes with cucumber, spring onion and extra hoisin sauce.