- 3 bananas, cut in half
- 200g white chocolate, chopped into small piece
- 12 chocolate chips (or edible eyes)
- Peel each banana and cut in half. Slide wooden skewers or lolly sticks into each banana piece and then place in the freezer for 30 mins.
- Get an adult to melt the chopped white chocolate in a double boiler and stir until it is smooth. Remove from the heat and pour into a tall cup.
- Remove bananas from freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, place two chocolate chips on each ghost for eyes.
- You can place the ghosts in the freezer again if you want to enjoy a chilled treat – or you can enjoy them right away!