Our friends at Trewithen Dairy have created a winning recipe with this warm beet salad with natural yoghurt.
- 4 fresh beetroot, peeled
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 orange, zest and segments
- 100g feta cheese
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts
- 5 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Pinch of sea salt Preheat your oven to 180C/gas 4. Place your beetroots, cut into eighths, into a roasting tray with the garlic bulb (halved horizontally), segments of orange, hazelnuts, sprigs of thyme and olive oil. Season with sea salt.
- Cook for 25-30 mins until the beetroot starts to soften.
- While the beetroot is cooking, place the yoghurt and feta cheese into a food processor and blend to give you a smooth dressing.
- Remove the beetroot dish from the oven and serve with a generous drizzle of the dressing, along with the chopped dill and orange zest.