1 large, ripe banana, peeled and chopped up
2 medium eggs
0.25 tsp baking powder
0.25 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
Handful of seasonal berries
Fat-free Greek yoghurt
- Place the banana into a mixing bowl and mash it to form a smooth paste, using a fork or potato masher.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl with the banana and whisk with a fork to form a batter.
- Add the baking powder and cinnamon and mix thoroughly
. Coata large, non-stick frying pan with spray oil and heat over a medium-highheat. Add a tbsp of the batter per pancake to the pan, keeping them well spaced – you may only be able to cook 3-4 pancakes at a time. Cook for 2–3 mins, until golden brown on the bottom, then flip over with a spatula and cook for a further 2–3 mins, until cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter – you should have enough to make 10 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes between plates and serve on their own or with a spoonful of fat-free Greek yoghurt and seasonal berries.