For vegetarian guests, try these fabulous alternatives to the classic pigs in blankets…
- 1 pack Quorn Cocktail Sausages
- Half a pack Quorn Bacon, each rasher cut into four lengthways
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4
- Brush each strip of bacon with a layer of sweet chilli sauce.
- Wind a bacon strip around a Quorn Cocktail Sausage to create a spiral effect, with the sweet chilli pressing against the sausage. Use a cocktail stick to hold the bacon in place if needed.
- Place the pigs in blankets seam down on a lined baking tray and brush with sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, skewer with a cocktail stick and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of www.quorn.co.uk.