A fantastic easy-to-follow dish that you can whip up in no time at all after a heavy workout.
- 200g new potatoes, cubed
- 60g fresh sushi-quality tuna steak
- 2 chillies, sliced
- 50g macadamia nuts, toasted
- 50g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Half tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 sheet of nori seaweed, crumbled
- 2 tbsp goji berries or pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp edamame beans, cooked
- Half cucumber, seeded and cubed
- Half avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- Juice and zest of two limes, plus one lime in wedges
- Coriander, to garnish
- Boil the potatoes, drain and cool.
- Cube the tuna and mix with the lime juice and zest, soy sauce and sesame oil, and leave to marinade for 4 mins.
- Serve with all the remaining ingredients and some coriander, a sprinkle of sesame seeds and more lime wedges.
TIP: For the vegan version, omit the tuna and add more avocado…