The vibrant flavours of Thailand help to make these lean turkey burgers tasty and succulent. Paired with coriander mayonnaise, this is an exciting twist on a barbecue classic…
- 500g pack minced turkey breast
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 4 wholemeal baps, toasted
- A little salad
- Mix together the turkey, spring onions and Thai paste.
- Divide and mould into four burgers.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers for 10 mins, turning occasionally until golden and cooked throughout.
- Mix the mayonnaise and coriander together and spread over the baps.
- Place the burgers in the baps with salad.
COOK’S TIP: Top the burger with a spoonful of sweet mango chutney…delicious!