This strawberry rocky road is the ultimate naughty but nice snack.
- 400g plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g unsalted butter
- 250g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g blanched almonds
- 100g dried sour cherries
- Icing sugar to dust
1. Line an 8 inch square tin or small roasting tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter over a pan of simmering water.
3. In a bowl, mix the strawberries, apple, nuts and cherries. Once the chocolate has melted, pour over the fruit and nuts and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, and allow to set.
4. Turn the rocky road out, and cut into chunks before dusting with icing sugar.