Celtic Coffee with Pumpkin Pie Cream
Hug in a mug…
Using autumnal flavours of spiced pumpkin, velvety whipped cream, strong coffee and a healthy dash of Irish whiskey – this really is a bonfire treat for the adults.
FOR THE COFFEE
- 2 cups of strong black Coffee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 shots of Irish Whiskey
FOR THE CREAM
- 125g double cream, whipped
- Half tsp ground cinnamon
- Half tsp ground ginger
- Quarter tsp ground nutmeg
- 50g tinned Pumpkin Puree or homemade
- Combine the sugar with freshly made coffee and prepare your cocktail with a shot of whiskey.
- Whip your cream until light and stiff peaks form, and next fold through the spices and pumpkin puree.
- Gently spoon the whipped cream atop the whisky coffee. Dust with smoked sugar if you have some and serve hot with a spoon.
Tagged coffee, Liqueur coffee, Trewithen, Whiskey