This tasty stew is packed with cannellini beans, baby kale and haddock pieces.
- 1 lemon
- 5g dill
- 5g chives
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 50g baby kale
- 200g haddock, cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 spring onions
- 50g soft cheese
- Olive oil
- A pinch of pepper
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan/gas mark 7 and boil a kettle.
- Add the ciabatta rolls to a baking tray and put the tray in the oven for 6-7 mins or until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, wide-based pan with a matching lid with a drizzle of olive oil over a medium heat. Chop the spring onions roughly. Drain and rinse the cannellini beans.
- Once hot, add the chopped spring onion and cannellini beans to the pan and cook for 1 min.
- Meanwhile, add the vegetable stock cube to the pan with 250ml boiled water and bring to the over a high heat. Add the soft cheese and the juice of 1/2 lemon and give everything a good mix up until fully combined.
- Add the baby kale and cook, covered, for 1 min or until it begins to wilt. Give everything a good mix up, then sit the haddock pieces over the sauce. Cook, covered, for 1-2 mins further or until the haddock is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, snip the chives and dill with scissors. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges. Once the fish is cooked, gently stir the chopped herbs through the sauce.
- Garnish with the lemon wedges and a grind of black pepper and let everyone dig in
Previous three recipes from www.gousto.co.uk