130g almond butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
0.25 tsp salt
100g Greek yogurt
1 medium banana
100g green grapes
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the almond butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Microwave for 20 seconds, then stir until smooth.
- Get an adult to place half the oats (130g) in a blender and blend until they are finely chopped and resemble flour. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the oats to the almond butter mixture and stir. Slowly add in a little of your homemade oat flour at a time until you get a mixture that you can make into a crust.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and make Easter egg shaped disks. Place onto parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- Once all the Easter eggs are formed, spread on a layer of greek yogurt. Top with sliced fruit to make your designs and enjoy!