A super simple dessert that everyone will love, an easy way to get your children to eat their five-a-day and a fun addition to a summer picnic that will leave you reaching for another fruit kebab, and another. This hot chocolate cheesecake dip is creamy, delicious, calorific – but, oh, so worth it! We just know you’ll be making a whole variety of fruit skewers (maybe with a marshmallow or brownie bite addition) to dunk into it.
For the fruit kebabs:
Punnet of raspberries
Punnet of blueberries
2 blood oranges
½ a pineapple
For the hot chocolate cheesecake dip:
8 tsp Miles Heavenly Hot Chocolate powder
150 ml double cream
600g cream cheese
- Peel the oranges, kiwi and pineapple. Chop into bite sized pieces.
- Skewer the fruit chunks onto kebab sticks, adding the blueberries and raspberries too. Set aside in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
- Add the cream, cream cheese, sugar and hot chocolate powder to a bowl and mix together using an electric whisk.
- Allow to set for around an hour in the fridge before sprinkling a dusting of hot chocolate over the top and serving alongside the fruit kebabs.
- For all out indulgence, serve the cheesecake dip in a trio of dips with a salted caramel sauce and a white chocolate dip… we’re salivating!