Thai Turkey Burgers in Wholemeal Baps
The vibrant flavours of Thailand help to make these lean turkey burgers tasty and succulent. Paired with coriander mayonnaise, this is an exciting twist on a barbecue classic…
- 500g pack minced turkey breast
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 4 wholemeal baps, toasted
- A little salad
- Mix together the turkey, spring onions and Thai paste.
- Divide and mould into four burgers.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers for 10 mins, turning occasionally until golden and cooked throughout.
- Mix the mayonnaise and coriander together and spread over the baps.
- Place the burgers in the baps with salad.
COOK’S TIP: Top the burger with a spoonful of sweet mango chutney…delicious!
Tagged Bap, barbecue, BBQ, burger, Burger bun, coriander, dinner, Healthy, Mango chutney, mayonnaise, Salad, thai, Thai paste, turkey, Wholemeal bap